Conditions of use
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not continue to use this service.
Purpose and content of the service
The platform is brought to you by the FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue.
This platform aims to enable online citizen participation as described in the rules of the process.
Access to the platform
Consult the platform
Access to the platform and consultation of proposals is open to all without prior registration.
Interactions on the platform
Online registration allows users to interact with submitters on the platform itself.
The FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue endeavours to secure the service by all reasonable means and to limit as far as possible any disruptions due to technical errors. However, the FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue cannot exclude the possibility that malicious technical manoeuvres or unauthorised interventions may occur. Therefore, the FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue cannot guarantee that access to the service will not be interrupted or disrupted due to such problems.
The FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue expressly reserves the right to interrupt access to the service at any time and without prior warning in order to detect or repress possible cases of abuse or fraud or to remedy technical or operational problems.
Likewise, the FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue can in no way be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of this service or the contributions or from the failure of the participants to comply with these conditions of use.
The contributions published on the platform are under the sole responsibility of their authors. The FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue can in no way be held responsible for the content published on the platform. The FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue is not responsible for the use that is made of the information on the platform. The contributions do not in any way reflect the opinion of the public authorities.
The FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue can under no circumstances be held responsible for loss or damage suffered if your account is misused by a third party.
Rules for the use of the platform
In order to ensure a constructive use of the platform, a few rules should be observed.
The contributions listed below are prohibited. This list is not exhaustive:
- proposals containing direct or indirect threats of violence, including threats of terrorism or its promotion;
- racist proposals: attacks or threats based on race, ethnicity, nationality;
- discriminatory proposals: attacks or threats based on sexual orientation, sex, gender, religious belief, age, disability or illness;
- hateful, offensive or immoral proposals;
- contributions in which a user pretends to be someone else and thus deceives other participants;
- contributions in which a user attempts to intimidate or harass other participants into silence;
- contributions aimed at involving the FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue in a personal, administrative or legal matter, due to the separation of powers;
- proposals containing classified data;
Any person using the platform undertakes not to hinder or disrupt the operation of the platform or to harm or violate the privacy of any person by means of:
- malware / phishing attempts / viruses / Trojan horses / worms
- spam / denial of service attacks
Laws and regulations in force
Any person using the platform undertakes to respect the laws and regulations in force (including copyright, respect for privacy, etc.).
The placement of advertisements for advertising purposes is prohibited.
Consequences of violating these conditions of use
The FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue monitors compliance as much as possible. If a participant becomes aware of a breach of these conditions of use, he or she is requested to report it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contents of the platform are the intellectual property of the FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue.
The use of this platform does not imply that these intellectual rights are transferred to the participants.
Participants are not allowed to reproduce, distribute, modify or communicate the platform and its contents without permission.
The FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue reserves the right to modify these conditions of use. It is your responsibility to personally check the applicable conditions at regular intervals. These Conditions of use were last amended and revised on 21 September 2021.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Conditions of Use and the Privacy Statement are governed by Belgian law. By using this service, you agree that only the courts of Brussels are competent in case of dispute.
- Site editor: FPS Employment, Labour and Social Dialogue at the following address: Rue Ernest Blerot 1, 1070 Bruxelles or Ernest Blerotstraat 1, 1070 Brussel
- Realisation: SPF Stratégie et Appui, Boulevard Simon Bolivar 30, 1 -- 1000 Bruxelles / FOD Beleid en Ondersteuning, Simon Bolivarlaan 30, bus 1 – 1000 Brussel.
- Open Source: This platform has been developed using open source technologies. The source code can be found at: https://github.com/OpenSourcePolitics/decidim.